The Cathedral Club of Brooklyn is the primary Catholic lay organization within the Diocese of Brooklyn. As is tradition, the Bishop of Brooklyn serves as the club’s spiritual director. The organization advances Catholic interests, promotes the moral improvement of its members, fosters their Catholic spirit, and unites them through social gatherings held in pursuit of its mission.
- Antonio Biondi, President
- Brian Long, Vice-President
- Richard Re, Financial Secretary
- Dick Conti, Recording Secretary
- Cathedral Club Anniversary Dinner
February 15, 2018
New York Marriott Marquis